Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Voice Thread Tutorial from You Tube

I looked through many Voice Thread tutorials and chose this one because the narrator starts with registering for an account and goes step-by-step through the program. There were voice thread tutorials about business and other things, but this seemed just right for educational purposes. I learned how to use Voice Thread by listening over and over to the tutorial. I took notes with pen and paper. If I have any trouble while using the program, I can refer back to my old fashioned notes. I am looking forward to using this program.






2 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial. It answered my question on how to get your picture in the little box. Thanks for finding this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tutorial. I am so proud of you! Bill

    ReplyDelete